October 16, 2001 Smallville Aired 20 Years Later I Am Still a Fan!

Omg so cool!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

I love Tom Welling for his work on Smallville and then on Lucifer and I always wanted to meet him, but I canā€™t stand the fact he wears a backwards ballcap. #petpeeve

3 Likes

:rofl: :billed_cap: and he has such nice hair! someone notify his publicist!

Iā€™m going to meet him and Michael at the Alaska ComiCon in February. Maybe Iā€™ll give him a beanie and we can all hope he at least switches it up lol

1 Like

A beanie is fine, I just canā€™t stand the fact a man with ā€œgreatā€ hair wears a ball cap and then wears it backwards no less. At this convention I was standing in line and when I went up to talk to him I asked him if I bought the photo can I get one wear he doesnt wear the hat. Michael and John were on the sides of him and both started laughing. Tom said Michael can grow his hair, and John can shave off his hair but its a crime for me to wear a hat!

I said ā€œYes, so do we have a deal?ā€

Long story short his ā€œHandlerā€ said No because it wouldnt be fair to the others to got the hat

2 Likes

:rofl: ok this is good intel! I know what to expect. I wonder if I gave him a hat he would be able to wear it for a photo :thinking: At least then it would be a hat of my choosing at least :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I loved Smallville and miss it greatly, but was so happy to see Tom and Erica reprise their roles in the Arrow verse Crisis event!

3 Likes

I love that episode! Tom has big John Schneider energy and itā€™s so perfect! I couldnā€™t have imagined a better ending to Smallville Clarkā€™s career. He got everything he always wanted. :smiling_face_with_tear:

There is no way his two little girls arenā€™t going to be a major handful! lol It would be really cool if they grew up with powers like in Secret Identity.

3 Likes

You never know, I will say that having Lex be president was a great touch and I agree that it was a great end for Smallville (minus it being destroyed that is lol)

3 Likes

It lines up with the comics too. Thatā€™s how the comics end, with the end of the multiverse. Kinda cool!

3 Likes