Welcome, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s thirty-eighth Ultr-Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Issues: 6
Synopsis from dcuniverseinfinite.com: For hundreds of years a war has been waged between a coven of perpetually reincarnating witches and the all-male conspiracy known as the Architects. After the death of the lead Architect in 2005 it seemed the witches had finally defeated their foes. Now, 13 years later, waking up in a perfect cookie cutter home at the end of a cul-de-sac in a sunny corner of suburbia, Isadora has no recollection of her past life as the leader of a witch coven, nor her soulmate Nadiya, let alone the centuries-old war she has waged in defense of the soul of America…
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Considering the story takes place in the modern world, why do you think the first chunk of issue one took place during the several different times in history?
- In issue one, it is revealed that Isadora gets stronger every time she makes another living thing bleed. How do you think this affects Isadora in a positive way? What about in a negative way?
- Why do you think men are incapable of being witches or wizards in the story?
- Do you think the witches are evil, or are they just trying to survive? Explain.
- Who was your favorite witch? Why?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!