Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 43 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be have a focus on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 15+
What We’re Reading: Detective Comics — Issues 604-607
Number of Issues: 4
Brief description from dc.fandom.com: The Mud Pack was a team formed by Basil Karlo, the original Clayface, from every other villain who had called themselves Clayface.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think “Helena” was alive to Preston Payne? Was it a delusion? A memory? Explain.
- Why do you think Basil neglected to ask the other members of the group to join the Mud Pack instead of kidnapping them?
- Who was your favorite member of the Mud Pack? Why?
- Why do you think Basil wanted to scare Batman so much?
- Did you like Preston and Sondra’s relationship at the end of the third part? Why or why not?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!