Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 41 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
What We’ll Be Reading: Nightwing (1996-2009) — Issues 118-124
Number of Issues: 7
Very brief description from dc.fandom.com: Cheyenne Freemont briefly operated as a female Nightwing in Bludhaven.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think Bruce Jones (the author) decided to make Cheyenne become Nightwing?
- The first time we see Cheyenne (issue 118), she is having an affair with Dick Grayson. Why do you think Cheyenne’s relationship with Dick was scrapped so abruptly?
- What did you think of Cheyenne’s Nightwing suit? Did you like it? Explain.
- Why do you think such a respected businesswoman like Cheyenne sleeps with so many people, especially if some of them are notorious criminals?
- Why/How do you think Cheyenne was able to escape being blobbed by Jakob, when Jason wasn’t?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!