Obscurity of DC Presents: Obscure Book Club, Week 36 (October 30-November 5) --- JUSTICE INCARNATE!

Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 36 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…

JUSTICE INCARNATE!!!
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+

Number of Issues: 5

Very brief description from dc.fandom.com: Justice Incarnate is a Justice League team made up of heroes from across the Multiverse that are tasked with protecting it from Multiverse level threats.

Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:

1. Why do you think there aren’t any members of the Justice Incarnate from the same Earth?
  2. Do you think Orion sees the Justice Incarnate more as a team, or as a means to an end? Explain.
  3. Do you think it was smart of Doctor Multiverse to use her powers like she did at the end of issue 2? Why or why not?
  4. Why do you think Joshua Williamson and Dennis Culver decided to separate the Justice Incarnate for most of the series?
  5. Who is your favorite member of the Justice Incarnate? Why?

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

3 Likes
  1. I think that there is only one member per earth, because that is all that is necessary. the JI is able to call on the heroes of any world, so there is simply no need to have multiple people from the same Earth.
  2. I think Orion sees JI as a means to an end, but I also think that’s how he sees most things.
  3. I’m not sure if it was smart or not, but I think she thought it was. She has more information than is shown about the multiverse and while I would trust Calvin and Thomas more, I don’t know how much she believes in them.
  4. I feel the team was split so they could concentrate on the smaller groups instead of having filler characters and also, it let the team handle two separate missions.
  5. Captain Carrot is my favorite because he’s in my top three of all comic characters. (I do wish he weren’t so bulky though)
2 Likes