Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 34 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
What We’ll Be Reading:
- Justice League Dark (2011) — Please only read issues 1-6
- Trinity of Sin: The Phantom Stranger — Issue 15
Number of Issues: 7
Very brief description from dc.fandom.com: Mindwarp is a super-powered being with self-serving motives. He is able to astrally project himself in a “seizure soul” with incredible powers.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think Jay has to fight his “seizure soul” before he becomes Mindwarp?
- What do you think Mindwarp meant when he said “I’m trying to find meaning in an empty void”?
- Why do you think Jay is scared of himself?
- Why do you think Jay changed his mind about working with a team?
- Why do you think the Crime Syndicate killed Mindwarp?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!