Shalom, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 32 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
THE GREEN TEAM
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Issues: 8
Description from dc.com: When four teen trillionaires join forces, nothing is impossible. But as these wealthy teens decide that their future is in super heroics, can anything stop them from achieving their goal?
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Do you think Mo would care as much about money if his dad wasn’t rich? Explain.
- Who do you think is a better role model for Mo: Commodore or Mo’s father? Why?
- Why do you think the perspective of the series is from a different character each issue? Do you like it? Explain.
- If Commodore knew he’d be putting a target on his friends’ backs by becoming a superhero, do you think he’d still become a superhero? Explain.
- Who’s your favorite member of the Green Team? Why?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!