Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 24 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Issues: 6
Description from dccomics.com: Caroline Sharp has been a lot of things, including a superhero and a super-spy. But now, with those days behind her and her powers proving unreliable, Caroline finds herself stuck in a life weighed down by her depression and an inability to change. You see, Caroline is going to live forever, and there is no escape to be had. All of that could change, however, when her old foe, Madame Atom, comes to her with an intriguing offer.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- The art style changes a lot throughout the series. Did you enjoy that? Why or why not?
- Another team, Alpha 13, was introduced in this series. Did you like the new team? Explain.
- Caroline really wanted to die throughout the whole series. If she did die, do you think she would be content, or regretful? Or a different feeling? Explain.
- Do you think it would be better for Caroline’s well-being to live or to die? Explain.
- Do you think Eternity Girl cared more about herself or the world? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!