Hi, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 21 (the first week back from hiatus) of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Issues: 4
A very brief description taken from the DC Wiki: Nathaniel Dusk is a New York City private investigator who began his career in 1934.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think the writers decided to make the story take place in 1934, when it was published in 1984?
- Do you think it was the right decision for Nathaniel Dusk to leave the police force? Why or why not?
- Why do you think Joyce Guliano wanted Nate to be a cop so badly?
- Why do you think so many people Nate cares about die?
- Why do you Nathaniel Dusk neglected to tell Joyce’s kids if he loved Joyce or not?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!