Obscurity of DC Presents: Obscure Book Club, Week 116 (June 30-July 6) --- THE GANG!

Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 116 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week will be the start of a two-week focus on…

THE GANG!!!
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+

Number of Issues: 6 (Please only read issues 1-6)

Description by dc.fandom.com: The Gang is a group of alien children who idolize super-villains and have chosen to follow in their footsteps.

Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:

1. Why do you think Rex Luthor killed Puppeteer?
  2. Do you think Joker Jr. is actually a good guy? Why or why not?
  3. Why do you think Rex Luthor idolized Lex Luthor over other villains? What sets Lex apart and makes him so admirable?
  4. Do you view The Gang more as a team of supervillains, or are they a group of henchmen to Rex Luthor? Explain.
  5. So far, who is your favorite member of The Gang? Why?

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

4 Likes

oops I read the wrong book I just read supersons 1 -5 my bad. :rofl:

1 Like

Ruh-roh! Lol! @storyteller91 issues are linked in every parent post where it says our focus.

So where it says “THE GANG” in blue letters, that’ll send you to the issues if you click it.

1 Like