Obscurity of DC Presents: Month of Obscurity, Month 26 (May) --- ATOM'S TEEN TITANS!

Heya @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to the twenty-sixth MONTH OF OBSCURITY! For the month of May, we will be focusing on a highly obscure and unique version of the…

TEEN TITANS!!!
Age Suggestion: 12+

Number of Issues: 25

Description taken from dc.fandom.com: This version of the Titans was an entirely unique team, led by the Atom and populated with brand new original characters.

With that out of the way, here are some discussion questions:

1. What are some of the similarities and differences between this iteration of the Teen Titans and the original? Do you think this group lives up to the Teen Titans legacy? Explain.
  2. This version of the Teen Titans is commonly referred to as “Atom’s Teen Titans.” Why do you think Atom has become the name behind this team as opposed to any of the other members?
  3. Did you expect Omen to be Lillith? Did you like this reveal? Explain your thoughts on the matter.
  4. Throughout the series, there is a common theme of family and togetherness. What roles do these aspects play in the series?
  5. Who is your favorite member of the team? Why?

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, Obscurity of DC is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

3 Likes

I wish I had not unblurred the blur in question 3. I should not have assumed what I was assuming. But when I get to that part (I’m at issue 7), I can still watch it play out.

3 Likes

I hope you like it when it does! Great issue! I hope you’re loving the series as much as I did

2 Likes