Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 8 (Saved By A Hair/Finesse In Diamonds)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to another one of Obscurity of DC’s Listen-A-Longs! Each Saturday, for the next few weeks, we’ll be listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow the Blue Beetle as he tries to escape police custody.

Where: On this very thread!

When: Saturday, October 29 at 10pm EST/7pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm50kdqwLg8
Google Drive File: Blue Beetle Radio Show: Week 8 (Saved By A Hair/Finesse In Diamonds) - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

5 Likes

I have plans this Saturday, I so I cannot make it, but I hope y’all have a good time :+1:

2 Likes

We’ll miss you, but we hope you have fun!!

2 Likes

5 hours until we hit play!

3 hours

2 hours

1 Like

1 hour

1 Like

45 mins

1 Like

Blue Beetle Coast to Coast

1 Like

Yay!!! @TheCosmicMoth is here!!! You’re staying for the LAL right?

1 Like

Yussir, I remembered this time!

1 Like

30 mins!

1 Like

Great! I’ll see you then!!

1 Like

15 mins!

10 mins

1 Like

5 mins

1 Like