Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 3 (Invisible Ghost/Death Rides on Horseback)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s second-ever Listen-A-Long! Each Sunday, for the next few weeks, we’ll be listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow Dan Garrett as .

Where: On this very thread!

When: Sunday, September 11 at 8pm EST/5pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXkpX2iC7g
Google Drive File: Blue Beetle Radio Show: Week 3 (Invisible Ghost/Death Rides on Horseback).mp3 - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

3 Likes

Blue Beetle approves this message

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao!

1 Like

I was hoping I’d get a laugh outta my friend :hugs::sunglasses::wink:

1 Like

You definitely did!

1 Like

2.5 hours!

1 Like

A little under 2 hours

1 Like

90 mins!

1 Like

1 hour!

1 Like

a little more than 30 mins

15 mins!

5 mins!

3 mins!

Alright! Spread your wings and fly away!

Let’s see who makes it!

Bluuuuuuue Beetle! Gotta love the emphasis on the “uuuuuuuuuu”

I’m starting to notice that Dr Franz is always in the first scene…

Gotta love gambling tips! Quick! Get a pen and paper! Write this down, folks!

We finally found out Managhan’s first name! Mike! I have a feeling @MatthewHecht is gonna flood the thread with photos Mike Dugan now lol

Please now