Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 2 (Murder For Profit/Blasting The Dynamite Gang)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s second-ever Listen-A-Long! Each Sunday, for the next few weeks, we’ll be listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow Dan Garrett as he tries to save Ridley from a hired assassin.

Where: On this very thread!

When: Sunday, September 4 at 8pm EST/5pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=degtPrIN-Qo
Google Drive File: Murder For Profit Blasting The Dynamite Gang_mixdown.mp3 - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

5 Likes

See you in a little under four hours!

2 Likes

3 hours!

1 Like

1 hour!

1 Like

30 mins

1 Like

i for sure won’t be able to make it tonight but I hope y’all have a good time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @basicallytimdrake.

20 mins until go time

1 Like

15 mins

1 Like

10 mins

1 Like

5 mins

1 Like

2 minutes until go time! Who’s here? @FelixLeiter? @storyteller91? Let’s find out in 2 mins!

1 Like

Alright! Spread your wings and fly away!

1 Like

Bluuuuuuue Beetle… ominous music

1 Like

Problem for the police? How is lawless vigilante a problem for the police? Batman did it just fine!

what a murder mystery?!

It was the husband! It’s always the husband!

Again with the freaking newspaper kid!

Piggy banks!

Oh so it’s a murder for profit! I get the title now!

That’s sus bro!

Ew…