Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 12 FINALE (Asylum of Doctor Drear/Jewel Mystery of Channel Island)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to the final of Obscurity of DC’s Blue Beetle Listen-A-Longs! Each Saturday, for the last few weeks, we’ve been listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow the Blue Beetle as he tries to free himself and a banker from an insane asylum.

Where: On the new live chat! Click HERE to join the chat!

When: Saturday, December 17 at 10pm EST/7pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawN5gevnlY
Google Drive File: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 12 FINALE (Asylum of Doctor Drear/Jewel Mystery of Channel Island) - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Who’s ready?!?!

2 Likes

Just a reminder to join the live chat if you want to join the LAL this Saturday!

1 Like

Just under 5 hours! @cindrshot3549 i know you were interested

2 Likes

I’ll try to join my friend @Jurisdiction

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub 3 hours!

3 Likes

I can’t wait

2 Likes

Me neither!

Just remember to join the live chat if you join the LAL!

1 Like

2 hours!

2 Likes

1 hour!

1 Like

45 mins!

2 Likes

30 mins!

1 Like

15 mins!

1 Like

10 mins!