Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 1 (Drug Ring/Sabotage Liquidation)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s first-ever Listen-A-Long! Each Sunday, for the next few weeks, we’ll be listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow Dan Garrett as he tries to take down an illegal drug operation.

Where: On this very thread!

When: Sunday, August 28 at 8pm EST/5pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5qj_hQ2QU
Google Drive File: Blue Beetle -- Drug Ring_mixdown.mp3 - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

5 Likes

Oh, HELL yes! I am here for this!

Can’t make these starting on September 11th but for this week and next I am in!

2 Likes

Let’s do it!!!

2 Likes

as someone who just started reading blue beetle comics i look forward this!
i will do my very best to make it
if i don’t forget
but i am very forgetful so yEah

2 Likes

Well I hope to see you there @basicallytimdrake! Totally understand if you’re busy though. Life comes first.

2 Likes

bold of you to assume I hAvE a life
and yea I will do my best for sure

2 Likes

5.25 hours!

1 Like

3 hours until go time!

1 Like

2 hours!

1 Like

1 hour!

1 Like

30 mins!

1 Like

hype hype
i’m going to try my best to make it but idk if i’ll be able too
depends on what my family’s up to
i might show up late though

1 Like

well its guaranteed to be a blast if u make it

1 Like

15 mins!

The youtube link was broken, but I’ve just fixed it.

1 Like

i know im kinda pissed that i have to watch my siblings because idk if i’ll be able to get on

1 Like

I am here and ready to go using the Google Drive link. Going to go get some snacks before the show begins!

2 Likes

we got @FelixLeiter in the house!

the youtube link was broken because google temporarily removed the obscurity of dc channel for using copyrighted content. but i showed them its in the public domain, so the account’s back!

1 Like

5 mins!

1 Like

oh mi god this is so dUckINg cool my family decided riGht nOW was the perfect time to eat dinner
ill do my best to be on in like 30 mins

1 Like

lol at least we’ll see you in a few!

1 Like