Obscurity of DC Club -- The Nameless Planet

Please go to the Reichuss Mansion for suggestions.

5 Likes

buried

3 Likes

This is actually going to be for August. Since I’m back, I’m taking Obscurity of DC off hiatus effective immediately! I’ve already chosen the read-a-long for tomorrow-next Saturday because I didn’t have enough time for a poll, but things will be back to normal by next week (hopefully).

4 Likes

I’m gonna end this now since it’s been open for almost a month. I have a new job, where I only get home at 5 o’clock so I don’t have as much time to read comics. I’m just a camp counselor though, so in mid-august, I’ll have more time.

2 Likes

Cave boy it is!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m working at a day camp, so it’s kinda tiring, but it’s a lot of fun

2 Likes

Tough decision on that one.

2 Likes

closing this now

2 Likes

I thought I posted for this week!

We’ll do the second-most voted for from lasts week: Dastardly and Muttley!

3 Likes

batmite’s fun

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of wild dog who are they?

3 Likes

Strange Visitor looks interesting

3 Likes

There’s been a change of plans. Justice League 3000 is not a 2-month. I would’ve created a poll right now if I didn’t just remember that I still have to read the series. As such, I’ll pick from my list of things I’ve read already. Sorry about the confusion and mess-up @ObscurityofDCClub!

1 Like

15 hours left…

1 Like

alright, spun the wheel! Bat-Mite it is!

1 Like
Flex Mentallo

Doomed

Night Force

1 Like

I forgot to tag you all! @ObscurityofDCClub remember to vote!

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/obscurity-of-dc-club-the-nameless-planet/3184565/129?u=jurisdiction

1 Like

@ObscurityofDCClub Please vote on the following poll. It’s completely anonymous, and it’ll help me out a lot.

Do you like the formatting I did with 2 characters being focused
  • Yes
  • No
  • I’m impartial

0 voters

If you said no, what should I do
  • Scrap the characters with less than 4 issues
  • Have a mini-read-a-long with less questions
  • Keep it as an Obscure Book Club, and do the same thing you do with other weeks
  • Other (what?)

0 voters

Alright, I’m gonna spin a wheel to see what I should do if I don’t have enough issues for a character.

Mini, it is!