Obscurity of DC Club -- The Nameless Planet

Here are my notes on what we’ll read for her:

Oh and @ObscurityofDCClub i forgot to say. Secret is a 2-monther

7 Likes

Alright! @ObscurityofDCClub it’s decided! “A Man Named Kev” will be the focus of the 10th week of our Obscure Book Club!

8 Likes

More WildStorm goodness, huzzah! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Woozy would be fun (especially from the 1988 Plastic Man mini), but given the current events of the last 4 episodes of Young Justice, Arion would be groovy as well.

5 Likes

That’s literally the exact series I was gonna use lol

5 Likes

Groovy.

That mini is a childhood fav of mine (bought it around '92 or so) and it was also my first comic introduction to Plas, as well as my first overall intro to Woozy.

5 Likes

4 hours left to vote. Remember, if it’s a tie, I get to choose which one to read.

4 Likes

13 days left. Still a lot of time, I just felt like reminding you all

5 Likes

Ok! We’ll be focusing on Woozy Winks for Week 11 of the Obscure Book Club!

4 Likes

Alright @ObscurityofDCClub we’ll be doing Collapser!

8 Likes

Remember to vote for the Month of Obscurity too @ObscurityofDCClub

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/obscurity-of-dc-club-the-nameless-planet/3184565/50?u=jurisdiction

5 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub be sure to vote

5 Likes

2 hours left

4 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub we’ll be focusing on Bulleteer for week 12!

And we’ll be focusing on The Secret for May’s Month of Obscurity!

6 Likes

I forgot to post for Week 13!

Since I also need time to read the comic that’s selected, I’m just going to decide for Week 13, based on past polls.

I hope that’s alright with you all

4 Likes

7e4e59c81e51529520e2a5654916ef3f

4 Likes

Is Vartox written by Conner and Palmiotti?

5 Likes

The series will be Harley Quinn and Power Girl by Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Justin Gray, and Stephane Roux.

5 Likes

Apologies, but have an uncontrollable compulsion to share Zardoz every time someone mentions Vartox in these forums.

4 Likes

Alright @ObscurityofDCClub, we’ll be focusing on the Inferior Five for Week 14? (15? IDK).

4 Likes