Obscurity of DC Club -- The Nameless Planet

I’m extremely busy this week, so I’m not gonna do the nameless planet. It’ll start back up next week

1 Like

Shut up me too. :laughing:

Well at least tonight. I gotta help my mom clean around as people are coming over.

1 Like

Yeah. My mom tore her ACL and inner and outer meniscus so she has surgery this week. I’ll be helping her a bunch

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that @Jurisdiction.

Well I’m hoping you the best and your mother can make a full recovery.

2 Likes

Thanks @Samsonkillingtime!

2 Likes

Alright! Doctor Freak and Dogmoon, it is!

1 Like

This is a really good one. :laughing:

Great picks @Jurisdiction!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Is Clean Room a horror title?

3 Likes

Idk if it’s DC Horror, but I believe it’s creepy

2 Likes

Fair enough. I voted for Kid Eternity!

3 Likes

OMG I absolutely love both Red Thorn and Clean Room … but have obviously read them both, so Kid Eternity it is. :wink:

Horror in the “eldritch horrors” sense, not so much in the slasher/thriller sense. Though, it hits a bit of the classic maybe the monsters aren’t the only monsters trope. It’s Gail Simone and Jon Davis-Hunt, though, so it’s a fun read despite the terrible terrible things that are happening.

4 Likes

Cornelius Stirk and Kid Eternity, it is!

2 Likes

None for this week. I’ll be all over the place, so I’ll need the whole week to read

2 Likes

I really like Levi. Easily my favorite legacy character introduced from Future state.
(The exception being Johnathan Kent, he’s cool but he really doesn’t count)

2 Likes

I take great offense to Newsboy Legion being “Obscure,” but I voted for it because I didn’t realize there was any content available on DCUI!

Frostbite is a hellafuln read, though, and I had totally forgotten about FBP until you posted it, so I’m reading that first. :wink:

2 Likes

I think the Newsboy Legion is heavily obscure. Despite my love for them, they are by no means well-known.

1 Like

Newsboy Legion and Levi Kamei, it is!

2 Likes