Obscurity of DC Club -- The Nameless Planet

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I had never heard of it, either, but stumbled across it and quickly fell in love.

Once you get going join me in the thread here to discuss it: iZombie - TV Show

5 Likes

that’s iZombie. I, Vampire is completely different.

5 Likes

buried!

4 Likes

Ah, yes. My bad. I do like I, Vampire but the show is I, Zombie.

6 Likes

can we please keep this thread on topic

4 Likes

Ah, well that explains why I’d never heard of the adaptation. I know and adore the iZombie adaptation, even though they strayed faaaaar from the comic (mostly by necessity of their own success), but would absolutely love to see an I, Vampire adaptation happen.

And to stay on topic, I’ll add the suggestion that iZombie could be considered “obscure” enough - as a comic - to be a group read?

I’d add that Unfollow would also be a great nomination, but, sadly, it is not on DCUI, and is completely tangential to the above, as Chris Roberson and Rob Williams are completely different people… somehow…

5 Likes

Please go to the Reichuss Mansion for suggestions.

5 Likes

buried

3 Likes

This is actually going to be for August. Since I’m back, I’m taking Obscurity of DC off hiatus effective immediately! I’ve already chosen the read-a-long for tomorrow-next Saturday because I didn’t have enough time for a poll, but things will be back to normal by next week (hopefully).

4 Likes

I’m gonna end this now since it’s been open for almost a month. I have a new job, where I only get home at 5 o’clock so I don’t have as much time to read comics. I’m just a camp counselor though, so in mid-august, I’ll have more time.

2 Likes

Cave boy it is!

2 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m working at a day camp, so it’s kinda tiring, but it’s a lot of fun

2 Likes

Tough decision on that one.

2 Likes

closing this now

2 Likes

I thought I posted for this week!

We’ll do the second-most voted for from lasts week: Dastardly and Muttley!

3 Likes

batmite’s fun

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of wild dog who are they?

3 Likes

Strange Visitor looks interesting

3 Likes

There’s been a change of plans. Justice League 3000 is not a 2-month. I would’ve created a poll right now if I didn’t just remember that I still have to read the series. As such, I’ll pick from my list of things I’ve read already. Sorry about the confusion and mess-up @ObscurityofDCClub!

1 Like