Obscurity of DC Club -- The Nameless Planet

Hey everyone!!!

Welcome to…

The Nameless Planet!

This is where we will be voting on the next events we will be having in the Obscurity of DC Club!

We’ll have weekly and monthly polls to decide on the comics we’ll read.

Have fun!!!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

9 Likes

Alright update! My plans have changed. The most-voted comic will be read in 3 weeks, not 2.

4 Likes

You only have 2 days left to vote, if you haven’t already

4 Likes

so it’s set! next week, we’ll be focusing on Slipstream!

5 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub the poll for Week 4 is posted!

9 Likes

Voted for The Manhattan Guardian, because Seven Soldiers is badass.

7 Likes

It’s settled! For the month of March, this club will be focusing on Hourman (the android version)!

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction I am in for Hourman! I may not do some of the readings but I will try to be an active member.

4 Likes

Yessss!!!

We need to get Paul Cornell and Jimmy Broxton’s Knight & Squire added to DCUI so we can have a proper tri-Shrike month with Dennis and Vanessa (who’s already fully represented I think) along with Boone!

6 Likes

i have every issue EXCEPT for the last one, and I refuse to read it without the last issue

5 Likes

If this is still a tie when the poll ends, I’ll choose from the comics that are tied.

4 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub just a reminder to vote for the monthly comic series

7 Likes

While I vastly prefer Demon Knights to Sideways generally speaking, I ultimately voted for Sideways because The New Age of Heroes titles were a lot of fun (especially The Terrifics), and Sideways deserves to be in the spotlight a bit more.

6 Likes

I’m thrilled to know a character well before I learned about them here! I read all the Demon Knights books as part of my effort to read ALL of the New 52.

I voted for Secret and realize it would take two months but it looks the most intriguing based purely on the cover.

6 Likes

Alright @ObscurityofDCClub, we’ll be focusing on the Manhattan Guardian next week!

9 Likes

I’m so glad we have this club. Every post I’m learning about a character I’ve literally NEVER heard of before!

Is Manhattan Guardian Dr. Manhattan’s Bat-Mite? His butler? or some hero that runs around picking up garbage on the streets of Manhattan? I can’t wait to find out!

5 Likes

It’s none of these, but you did make me crack up lol

5 Likes

I mean, he’s sort of one of those… :wink:

6 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub the voting for next week’s obscure book club is up

8 Likes

Terra Obscura! Terra Obscura! Terra Obscura! :hugs:

7 Likes