Obscurity of DC Club/Smallville Fan Club Collaboration Read-A-Long: Chloe Sullivan!

Jurisdiction:

I Don’t Think It’s Right Too Kill Off Chloe Sullivan Because of the Actress Allisson Mack!
Chloe Sullivan, Lana Lang and Lois Lane are Still Three of My Favorite Characters From Smallville!

I Never Read the Chloe Sullivan Comics!
Hopefully, i Will Get A Chance Too Read Them, In the Future!

6 Likes

was Erica Durance in the scandal too? I thought it was just Allison Mack and Kristin Kreuk.

3 Likes

Jurisdiction:

Erica Durance Might Have Been!
But, Like You Said, It Was Mostly Allisson Mack and Kristin Kreuk!
The Cult Was Using Them Too Get New Members!

Reminds Me of Scientology!
Accusations and Innuendo Flying Everywhere!

4 Likes

There is a documentary about NXIVM, and it turns out Keith (the leader) copied ideas from several other scandals and cults and organizations, such as Scientology.

Edit: If anyone wants to know anything more about the scandal, feel free to dm me, but let’s try to keep this thread on topic.

5 Likes

Sticks & Stones. They put all of his stand ups in a collection on Netflix. But Sticks & Stones is the one he talks about his views on Neverland Ranch.

3 Likes

Thank you.

I don’t think she had anything to do with it

6 Likes

U bet bro, anytime. There all great. He’s got some skewered opinions that get him in trouble. But, he’s one of the best orators of our generation. Drops knowledge. Mark Twain award winner, which is for humorists/ best orators.

3 Likes

Alright folks, let’s try and get back on topic please

4 Likes

They are on DC’s library if you want to check out all the season 11 comics! They’re really fun and we finally get some Batman/Wonder Woman team ups! I wish the show was able to bring them in! Would have been so fun!

6 Likes

Too Bar E!

We Need More Superman/ Wonder Woman Team Ups!
Nice, Too Know That Batman Teamed Up with Wonder Woman!

5 Likes

there was one in the Season 11 comics

5 Likes

And it was magnificent, drawn by Jorge Jimenez!

5 Likes

Before I get started on this, if I read Jimmy Olsen’s Big Week I’ll have read it all? Is that correct?

3 Likes

yep!

4 Likes

So I’m just rereading some of my threads kinda bored of school lol and saw this:

You could’ve given it to me @Reaganfan78!!!

:rofl:

4 Likes

Good Morning @Jurisdiction, don’t get in trouble coming here during school time.:slightly_smiling_face::man_teacher:

Recently I’ve got the new Smallville DVDs, and this time, I’m keeping it for good.:grinning:

3 Likes

Shucks!

3 Likes

DVDs or blu-rays?

3 Likes

DVD-Rays?

2 Likes

DVDs.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes