Obscurity of DC Club Room

Sure thing!

5 Likes

What are people thoughts about Spy Smasher and their serial?

4 Likes

Did I get you hooked on serials? If so, good!

5 Likes

I Just added the @ObsurityofDCClub as part of my profile picture. Yay!

6 Likes

Yay!!

5 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub with the recent addition of public DCUI lists, I have compiled every single comic we’ve ever focused on, and made a public list! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Woah

2 Likes

I’ve been working on it since I got home from camp 5.5 hours ago lol

3 Likes

It will be updated weekly btw

3 Likes

Much thanks @Jurisdiction! This is very much appreciated. :smiley:

3 Likes

Any time!

2 Likes

My laptop died, so the RALs will be posted in about an hour or two. Sorry

3 Likes

@ObscurityofDCClub

There is an upcoming feature that I’m not really allowed to discuss, so I’m gonna be extremely vague and ignore any questions about it until it’s released. Basically, I’ve figured out a way (once this is released) to do both the ultra-bscure and regular each week without overwhelming anybody

3 Likes

200w (11)

3 Likes

Ik! It’s so hard to keep it a secret, hence why I’m not answering any questions about it — I also barely know anything besides the bare basics, so there’s that too

1 Like

@ObscurityofDCClub im so sorry! My alarm didn’t go off! I’m posting them now!

3 Likes

Hi OODC!

This is a letter that @Samsonkillingtime and I have both been dreading. As you may have seen, the DC Community will be shutting down and moving to Discord. As club leaders, @Samsonkillingtime and I had received this news on Thursday, along with some other heartbreaking news. Club will not be immediately integrated into the new community.

But fear not, my friends! Samson and I have been working diligently over the last few days in search of a new platform for Obscurity of DC. Right now, I think we have a solid idea, but I’m gonna hold off on announcing that; I’d rather wait until we’re 100% sure we’re using it.

As for the club prior to the move: Samson and I will continue posting Obscure Book Clubs and Ultra-bscure Book Clubs until the very end. However, with me moving houses and the community moving platforms, we will not have a Month of Obscurity for July.

Additionally, Samson and I have both spent the last few days saving each and every Obscurity of DC thread (or started to— it’s a big project). We have every intention of keeping our club how it is, just on a different platform.

Now that the work stuff is out of the way, I want to make a more personal note. I want to thank each and every one of you for making this club what it is today. When I pitched this club back in 2021, I never could’ve dreamed of all the support and community I’d receive. Working this club has been a dream come true, and none of it would’ve been possible without all of you.

Thank you for everything! I love you all!

If you have any questions regarding Obscurity of DC, feel free to reach out to @Samsonkillingtime or myself.

Thank you all for everything, and I hope to see you on the new platform!

Your friend,
Juri

4 Likes