Obscure DC characters ( Reveal and Discover)

Hey everyone! I made this thread for us fans of the DC Universe and comics in general to talk about the rarely seen or the very obscure DC characters that don’t make enough appearances anymore that we wanna see more of in comics, shows, or movies!

It can include anyone from Scarlet Skier, Blue Devil and Kid Devil,Ch’p, Adam Strange, or anyone else you can think of because there’s so many choose from and I haven’t stayed super caught up since after Justice league Trinity War. Let’s make this a learning experience and have fun :)!

2 Likes

I want an Adam Strange animated film or series but for now, I’m glad he’s at least in the encyclopedia on here

1 Like

Adeline Kane. I want a Deathstroke movie with Joe (played him in the Post Credits scene in Justice League) featuring Adeline Kane (maybe played by Kate Beckinsale?) Adeline doesn’t get enough love in TV adaptions. Deathstroke’s story is always completely rewritten to exclude her in shows like Arrow and Smallville. She’s why his eye is missing!

1 Like

I’ve always thought Ragman was a really cool and bizarre. They could do a very interesting series with this guy. No CW or CW-isms, just a dark and mature series about the supernatural.

1 Like

Firefly. How have they not pitted him against Poison Ivy yet?

Maxie Zeus. Got on episode in BTAS and a crap ton of references in the Arkham games. Why isn’t he bigger than he is?

Mister Miracle. One of my favorites and so many supporting characters.

Hawk and Dove I don’t have been use enough recently . I know there going to be in the Titans TV show . Maybe because of this they will be use in comics more

1 Like

What rare DC Characters do we like?

That is The Question.
As well as the answer.

2 Likes

Madame Xanadu. I love her history with Merlin and the Phantom Stranger. The Wagner series is awesome.

I would like to see more of the legion of superheroes and characters like Saturn Girl and Tellus. Really obscure, but enjoyed so much of jt

These are characters I would love to see used again somewhere: Pantha, Argent, Amethyst, Mirage, Prysm, Jesse Quick/Liberty Belle, Redwing, Cyclone from Justice Society and it goes on. Some of these are dead, but it’s comics so who knows.

2 Likes