Now that The Batman is on DCU can we can Batman vs Dracula on here?

6 Likes

Yes I realized my dumb typo in the title. We really need a edit feature.

1 Like

I would love to have the movie on here. It will save me $3.99, from renting it on VUDU.

Good flick.

1 Like

@Nightwingx - That is an awesome selection! I’ll definitely pass it along to the team!

1 Like

Y’no it’s one thing for certain shows like Smallville or fairly recent movies like Wonder Woman and Justice League not to be on the service because of outside licensing deals, but it’s straight-up (bizarre) laziness to add in tv series like The Batman, Teen Titans, and Batman TAS…but then completely IGNORE their tie-in movies which are all a VITAL part of the series itself!

I mean come on guys. I get that there will always be a vocal minority whiny crybabies who will never be pleased no matter what, but these specific examples above is freakin BASIC common sense!

1 Like

Good suggestion, I’d give that a watch.

Always been a huge fan of The Animated Series. I never watched The Batman besides the first episode when it aired. I wasn’t into it and in my eyes how could you top perfection, ya know? But I’ve recently started watching it. Beginning season 2 in a few minutes. Been looking for a thread on here to chat with someone about it lol

You can talk with me about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love that movie!

1 Like