Now Presenting: The DC Shop! 🛍

Have you heard? The DC Shop has officially launched, complete with an exclusive Darkseid T-Shirt from Zack Snyder’s Justice League!

And this is just the beginning- in the near future, you’ll see more swag to fill your cave with. And after February 1st, you’ll have a sweet DC Universe Infinite voucher to use on your favorite stuff!

Stay tuned to this DC Shop sub-category, because we’ll be sharing announcements of new items in the shop with every release. In the meantime, tell us: What do YOU want to see in the shop? You can submit a request here, or drop your wish list in the comments below!

15 Likes

I had mentioned this in Office Hours a couple days ago, but I think it would be awesome if DCUI collaborated with Funko to make exclusive DCUI Pops. :blush:

8 Likes

I second this.

5 Likes

Also awesome ™:+1: news.
As for stuff to add the usual collectible of figures statue etc. and the other Knick knacks but those seem guaranteed down the road so not really sure what else :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I want to get some more Doom Patrol and Harley Quinn swag.

7 Likes

Doom Patrol Funko Pops please.

5 Likes

Funko pops :00_dc_2016:

6 Likes

I hadn’t even thought about it, but a hoodie (or crew sweatshirt, or long sleeve crew tee or t-shirt; any and all of that) of THE NEXT BATMAN: SECOND SON #1 might be kind of cool.

Doug Braithwaite es el hombre; Doug Braithwaite is the man.

5 Likes

I imagine these will be coming as well in the future. I am wondering if they are waiting until after the vouchers expire haha :slight_smile: I already am formulating some stuff I want from the shop. Lots of WONDER WOMAN stuff. I hope they add characters to the shop that are more obscure. Print on Demand is popular. Maybe they can partner with another company to do that? It would be awesome to finally have shirts of lesser characters. I would be buying the crap out of them.

4 Likes

So far enjoying the site overall, but am disappointed with the shop at the moment. I was really hoping for some cool things besides clothes, and for other characters to be featured other than the obvious big names like there were in the old shop. I’ll keep looking for them!

6 Likes

We’re glad you’re enjoying the site, @Starman814! And thanks for letting us know how you’re feeling about the shop. Please do keep looking, hopefully you’ll be happier with it soon. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sandman and Hellblazer merch would be cool.

4 Likes

Welcome back, @ChaoticScholar! Thanks for the suggestions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks. Invisables, Swamp Thing would be cool. You guys need front and back prints too. Just putting covers on the front of the tee is really bland and frankly can be bootlegged

3 Likes

Nice to see this back up.

Suggestions:

• Button down shirts, similar to the ones they used to sell in the WB Store.

• Hoodies & jackets. Preferably ones that have embroidered elements or patches, instead of prints that fade over tome.

• Please make stuff available in 3XL.

• Patches!

• Mugs (dishwasher and microwave safe, please).

• Figures and statues. With DC Collectibles/Direct gone, and DC’s over the top focus on Batman and Batman related stuff, I’ve kinda given up on this, but doesn’t hurt to ask. Remember the large statues the WB store carried? Wouldn’t mind seeing updates to pieces like this (photo courtesy of Google):

4 Likes

I desperately need action figures based on the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman series. I can envision Diana, Drusilla, Hypolyta, Steve, Steve Jr., Formicida, the Sardor, the Skrill, Andros, Andros Jr., and so many more. How do we get the ball rolling on TV series figures since Figures Toy Company promised 2 1/2 years ago and have not gotten any further than the announcement?

3 Likes

I’d like to see a nice assortment of statues and other collectibles. Also, a wide variety of various characters reflected in the merchandise.

3 Likes

The shirts look really good. How about putting some Marshall Rogers art on a shirt? No one did Batman like him.

3 Likes

Btw DC shop, thanks for finally getting the bigger size shirts 2x and 3x . Don’t know if I want the killing joke one or a darkseid one?

3 Likes

Just secured my Darkseid shirt thanks to that $25 voucher.

3 Likes