November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

Thx @TheMidKnightSon! :hugs:

13 Likes

Thx @RG02! :hugs:

:face_holding_back_tears: Oh my goodness- you’re so kind! I’m also very glad you’re back here in DCUI. :smiley:

15 Likes

One of the best years OAT! :smiley:

13 Likes

Speaking of thirst @DC89 , will you be watching the Yellowstone spinoff 1923? I saw that he’s in it? :grin:

You are The Starfire, he is your mustard :rofl:

13 Likes

1497375049-pikachu

Congrats @DC89 very well deserved for such a kind wonderful human!!! :partying_face:

13 Likes

LOL, just now seeing this, but congrats! Couldn’t happen to a better person!

12 Likes

Thank you so much @stefanie.m! :hugs:

Thank you @ashleywilbanks! :hugs:

13 Likes

I think I will, at least when my :fire: :fire: :fire: is on screen! :laughing:

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

Oh, yes indeed he is, the @ejdias.95910!

14 Likes

Welp, the month has come and gone and I am still just so incredibly appreciative and humbled by this super wonderful nod from DCUI. Tomorrow y’all will have a new DCUI Member of the Month and I hope they have as much fun as I did this November. :smiley:

Great big huge :hugs:'s and thank yous to @Jitsu @Alec.Holland @Shayera.Hol @LastSon0fMars @staticshocks and @Green.Lantern for bestowing this wonderful honor on me and more great big huge :hugs:‘s and thank yous to all of my fellow DCUI peeps for all of your wonderful comments and acknowledgements here- I Super :purple_heart: you all and will see ya’ in the threads!

21 Likes

Please forgive my waaaay to late response (and congratulations) to an earlier Community Member of the Month! Loved your responses to Jitsu’s questions and your recommendations. Your enthusiasm literally jumps off the screen, whenever you’re speaking on the subject you love dearly, Batgirl. I can only imagine how devastated you were when WB/Discovery pulled the plug on the Batgirl movie. But, just like your hero, I know that you bounced back and soldiered on. Batgirl’s time will come again, on screen. You can be sure of that! Again, belated congratulation! A well deserved honor!

7 Likes

Thank you sooo much for all of these wonderful words and kinds sentiment @wrightline1.42741! :smiley: :purple_heart:

7 Likes