November's Community Member of the Month: DC89!

Congrats @DC89! When I first was on here as @romangreco, you were very nice to me you deserve to be a community member of the month!

15 Likes

Thx @MidknightSon20! :hugs:

12 Likes

Thx @Romangreco02! :hugs:

:face_holding_back_tears: Oh my goodness- you’re so kind! I’m also very glad you’re back here in DCUI. :smiley:

13 Likes

One of the best years OAT! :smiley:

11 Likes

Speaking of thirst @DC89 , will you be watching the Yellowstone spinoff 1923? I saw that he’s in it? :grin:

You are The Starfire, he is your mustard :rofl:

11 Likes

1497375049-pikachu

Congrats @DC89 very well deserved for such a kind wonderful human!!! :partying_face:

12 Likes

LOL, just now seeing this, but congrats! Couldn’t happen to a better person!

10 Likes

Thank you so much @stefanie.m! :hugs:

Thank you @ashleywilbanks! :hugs:

11 Likes

I think I will, at least when my :fire: :fire: :fire: is on screen! :laughing:

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

Oh, yes indeed he is, the @ejdias.95910!

12 Likes

Welp, the month has come and gone and I am still just so incredibly appreciative and humbled by this super wonderful nod from DCUI. Tomorrow y’all will have a new DCUI Member of the Month and I hope they have as much fun as I did this November. :smiley:

Great big huge :hugs:'s and thank yous to @Jitsu @Alec.Holland @Shayera.Hol @LastSon0fMars @staticshocks and @Green.Lantern for bestowing this wonderful honor on me and more great big huge :hugs:‘s and thank yous to all of my fellow DCUI peeps for all of your wonderful comments and acknowledgements here- I Super :purple_heart: you all and will see ya’ in the threads!

18 Likes