#notmybatman

What is DC thinking?.. my apologies to any twilight fans, but no way this guy could ever be Batman, unbelievable…

9 Likes

#NotWithoutMyBatman

3 Likes

I find it hilarious every time Hollywood cast an actor in a iconic roles such as Batman the public comes out in droves how this actor could never play the part

I can remember a time when they cast Michael Keaton as Batman all the negativity

Today most of those people love him is Batman

Only time will tell if he’s a good Batman

5 Likes

Lol.
#notmybatman basically covers every version of Batman since 1993.

Welcome to the club.
And know that while he may never be your Batman ever again, he still is somebody’s Batman.

1 Like

You know he’s been in stuff besides Twilight, right? I know that’s his most well-known role, but he’s acted in other movies, and I’ve heard he’s actually really good.
There’s really no need to worry.

5 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d6UDEi8H43M

2 Likes

Even he hates Twilight…

2 Likes

He is an actor. No one is like Bruce Wayne in real life. Now, I’m not going to say he will definitely be amazing, but hating on him this early does no favours as going into the movie with hate could blind people, and that doesn’t help DC.
Again, he is an actor whose job is to play someone else. The filmmaker saw something in him, and chose him. Let’s just trust in that.

6 Likes

@TheLegndKillerX I like the cut of your jib.

It is a rather fine cut

1 Like

Weird.

I wouldn’t have pictured it, but whatever. I couldn’t see Heath Ledger as Joker either. I was wrong.

3 Likes

I think we should give him a chance and see how it turns out instead of judging before we’ve seen anything.

5 Likes

Lol. This happens every time a new Batman is announced. Go watch Good Time.

1 Like

Knightnight give people a chance? That’s crazy talk.

1 Like

Not a bad choice.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

shrugs

I’d say give him a chance. What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

I do not like him at all!

1 Like

Abfgmsg,

Batman wants to be someone else, something else? So he wants to be Green Arrow?

2 Likes

See I think even though there is a possibility he could pull this off there is just no way any of us can speak positively about the new Batman movie two friends with this casting for the next two years. Even if they’re right about him there’s no way as a diehard Beth fan I can buy a pre-sale ticket for this. Rotten tomatoes is going to have to declare this a masterpiece before I buy a ticket at the box office. My kids are already begging not to go. My wife actually works at the real forks high school from the twilight stories and I can promise you no one in this community is going to go see the Batman.