Not Sure Where To Start? Follow DC Universe's DC FanDome Watch Party Schedule!

OK, if we’re working on our watchalong schedule, here are the events that I’d most like to do with the community:

The Creative Coalition Presents - Superman Radio Show - World Premiere
DC Showcase Collection - Batman: Death in the Family Panel (Featuring Hector Navarro!)
Fan Q&A with Kaley Cuoco of Harley Quinn
Fan Q&A with Greg Weisman of Young Justice
Harley Quinn Panel
Superman: Man of Tomorrow - World Premiere
Young Justice - Cast Audio Play Performance and Panel

9 Likes

Stoked for fandome round 2!
Personally, I’m excited for the Doom Patrol, Lucifer, and Harley Quinn Panels

3 Likes

I suggest that we don’t start the watchalong literally at 10:00 AM PST, because we will probably need some time to figure out the interface and navigate to the correct videos.

4 Likes

I’m so excited for this!!!

1 Like

Good to know. I’ll be sure to watch these

2 Likes

You are all invited to join us on Saturday afternoon at 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT when the [Superman Fan Club] will be doing a Watchalong for the Creative Coalition Presents - Superman Radio Show - World Premiere.

5 Likes

I’m excited for this!

4 Likes

Had my Fandome t-shirt delivered today! Looks good. This was a cool idea and I hope they do it again next year.

6 Likes

Agree!!!

1 Like

The other two DC Fandome events my clubs are hosting on Saturday are:

:tv: Legion of Super-Heroes DC Fandome Watchalong Saturday Sept 12 at 2 pm ET / 11 am PT :tv:

And

:tv: [Superman Fan Club] PRESENTS: DC Fandome Watchalong Next Saturday Sept 12 at 9 PM ET / 6 PM PT “Superman: An Enduring Symbol of Hope” :tv:

4 Likes

DC Fandome …BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

3 Likes

DC Fandome definitely will be there wouldn’t miss it

2 Likes

I’m really glad everything is on demand this time. I won’t have to worry about missing anything. My only problem is being able to watch everything in 24 hours.

4 Likes

Fandome !

2 Likes

This the whole movie?

2 Likes

So does “on demand” mean that there’s no schedule other than the one we build ourselves? We can watch whatever panel whenever we get the chance (over the 24 hours)?

This may be a stupid question, I just want to make sure I understand so I don’t miss anything!

5 Likes

Not a stupid question at all, and yes, that’s exactly what that means! It is not beholden to a specific scheduled time. You can access any panel, video, game you want at any time within the 24 hour window :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! I loved the livestream that was Hall of Heroes, but I’m afraid I’m actually busy this time so I like the idea of being able to watch everything when I get the chance! Thanks for answering, @Applejack! :relaxed:

3 Likes

That would be awesome. I won’t have to wait until DC universe gets it to watch this one that way.

2 Likes

I think it actually is the full thing.

2 Likes