Nostradamus Don-el Predicts...ARE YOU WITH ME???!!!???

Looking deep into The Mists of time and space I predict that the 20,000 Comics will be uploaded over the weekend by early Monday morning as the fog begins to lift…

From the annals of Nostradamus Don-el, Dated April 5th 2019!!!

6 Likes

@Nostradamus Don-El what other visions did you have of our future?

2 Likes

I also predict that in the year 2026 on May 3rd, it will finally be discovered that the background to this community web interface is actually a live webcam from deep space between galaxies!!!

If you stare into the darkness of the background of this website long enough you’ll begin to see faint glimpses of the entities that live beyond the Galaxy.

2 Likes

Nostrodomus Don-El-- will Batman ever find true happiness?

3 Likes

@Nostradamus Don-El What will we do if your prediction about this weekend proves incorrect?

2 Likes

I believe in Nostradamus Don-El… I BELIEVE!!!

2 Likes

Is Peter Venkman hosting this show?

5 Likes

Don’t look now folks but I think the prediction came true within a day or two

2 Likes

@Don-El You never fail to perplex me.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Don-El and DCComics Crisis. The DCU psychic network of two.

2 Likes

In my opinion Nostradamus is almost as intuitive as yours truly. In my opinion.

*Don-El

“I also predict that in the year 2026 on May 3rd, it will finally be discovered that the background to this community web interface is actually a live webcam from deep space between galaxies!!!”

If that’s the case, then I’m so sorry for what they’ve seen of me since the start.

1 Like

So…Dr. Venkman is not hosting. I guess World of the Psychic is keeping him busy.

1 Like

He’s exploring the deep space between galaxies.

That or offering in depth analysis of hairless kitties.

1 Like

I just took a look into the future, and on May 2, 2019, DC Universe is still trying to reach the 20,000 + benchmark, but they have made a lot of progress towards getting there. Some people a grumbling, but many of the rest of us are too busy reading what has already been added to care.

A project this big is not something that can be done overnight.

MACJR

1 Like

Hmmm…some unexpected solar flare activity has thrown off my prognostication by a couple of days perhaps, we’ll see… Sunday isn’t over until the Wagnerian Viking Comic Book Lady sings!!!

Or until the valkyries come riding in saying “Yor-oh-toro!” or something similar on their winged steeds with their swords held high and the sunlight gleaming off their enchanted blades.

Same difference as what Don-El posted but darn it, when an opportunity to reference Richard Wagner’s opus comes up, you grab that opportunity and run with it =)

1 Like