Nostalgia Thread

If you should want to sell those, I know a guy who’d be interested. :wink:

3 Likes

One day I will just cut the cord on some stuff (probably not these) but until then I live in a perpetual state of “one day I will have room” and in the meantime it’s all in a box being enjoyed by no one.

2 Likes

does his best Emperor Palpatine impression

Give in…to Spin Master. The desire to fully do so is swelling in you now.

Seriously, they have a Batcave playset coming later this year that transforms into a giant Batman! You know you’ll want it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See, that’s why you should sell them to, oh, I don’t know…a Kenner nerd who will display them and give what was once yours an enduring legacy you’d be proud of.

Oh, and I’d worship at their alter too. All Kenner nerds do so, and we are not at all ashamed to admit that. :grin:

1 Like

It’s almost like you have someone specific in mind . . .

2 Likes

I may yet Mr. Frodo, I may. :superman_hv_4:

1 Like

I will make you a deal. When the time comes for me to part ways, I will remember to think of considering asking you if you still know this hypothetical person.

2 Likes

You sir, have a deal! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

toasts the deal with a Flaming Homer

1 Like

To make this more agonizing for the unnamed Kenner fan, there’s a sizable collection of mib BTAS, TNBA, and STAS in the attic. “Complete” in that I had every main character except for the last few 4-packs they had at toys r us and I didn’t collect versions that were in strange colors or armors. So, I have combat belt Batman but didn’t get versions after that.

2 Likes

I’d gladly buy you a cheeseburger tomorrow for a tour of that attic today…

However, if you don’t have Jungle Tracker Batman from TNBA, I might have to hold off.

thinks momentarily

Nah. I’ll still nab you a cheeseburger. I’m nice like that.

2 Likes

Also a complete set of DCD BTAS (except the batcave darn it) some random DCD, a lot of open JLU, 80’s GI Joe (terror dome, tiger force), some 80’s Star Wars, a lot of Dino Riders dinosaurs (no clue where the armor went), and remnants of He-Man (sold almost all of it a few years ago), the occasional Transformer, MASK, Visionary, and some random Marvel and Spawn stuff. Over 4,000 comics. Years worth of trading cards.
Basically I moved out a LONG time ago but took nothing with me and sneak stuff back in that I don’t have room for in my apartment.
Maybe DCU needs its own version of a Hoarders show?

2 Likes

Okay, okay. I’m going to sweeten the pot here.

I’ll buy you a combo meal today and tomorrow for an opportunity to noodle around your attic at any time.

Do we have a new deal, FDR?

SN: Do you have the vehicles from Visionaries?

1 Like

I think it was just the occasional Vis figure and I don’t recall seeing vehicles around that I couldn’t identify.
When the time comes to clean out and sell the house maybe I will just let people take walking tours because cleaning out that attic will be a nightmare.

2 Likes

When the time comes, if you should need a guy to help sort through the toys, I know someone.

As for furniture and appliance removal…I don’t know someone.

But…I could move a refrigerator if Super Powers were involved. Just sayin’. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. Lock all collectibles in the heaviest furniture and appliances and put the key inside the moving truck.

2 Likes

Yes! Super Powers and all other Kenner goodies will stay nice and fresh in a padlocked fridge.

anticipates Green Lantern and Green Arrow being carefully placed in the veggie crisper

Must keep those Greens fresh! :green_apple:

2 Likes

All my super hero action figure collecting was done the moment I saw Star Wars in 1977.

Before that, I had a few of these…

Now THAT’s a crossover

1 Like