Batman and Doc Savage

2 Likes

1 Like

Say BONE

DC and Pokemon

1 Like

Justice Lords of the Ring

1 Like

I’d like to see the Phantom crossover with some DC characters. Maybe Green Arrow because of the island similarities?

2 Likes

Lara Croft and…I dunno maybe Carter Hall?

2 Likes

@c-m-woodworks.91222 Wonder Woman. Lara Croft looking for some ancient item of power on Themyscira (or even just her attempting to find Themyscira) just works too well.

2 Likes

That’s awesome too. I was thinking hawkman because of the archaeology…artifact searching…Wonder Woman might be better. Maybe searching for a magic artifact wit Constantine involving a cave of some sort? Guns and magic? She would work well in a crossover.

2 Likes

Even though they made one in the past called Terminator vs Superman I think it would be cool if they did another one instead of focusing on John Connor it could either focus on the Genisys timeline or the Dark Fate time line I think it would be cool to see either Sarah and Reese and Pops join forces with the Justice league to take down Skynet in Genisys timeline or show Sarah and Dani joining forces with the Justice League to take down Legion in Dark Fate time line I know there is a John Connor in the Genisys timeline but like in Dark Fate how John was killed by Carl John was killed by Pops so make it after Pops killed John because they did show Skynet was not destroyed in Genisys timeline he was still there so I think that would be a cool crossover is all

1 Like

IDW The Rocketeer

&54 Best Shado images in 2020 | Green arrow, Dc comics, Arrow black ...or

My Dream team ups right there!

1 Like

Dc and BNH I havent read BNH but I’ve met people say All might is superman done right(which I doubt) so I want to see them interact

1 Like