NO MORE DCEU CROSSOVERS?

Regarding connected movies…I agree that a Marvel style universe is not necessary for the movies to be good and successful. I mean, for me, if we get the DC Trinity in their own movies, and a JL movie, I’m happy. They don’t have to be connected for me to enjoy them.

2 Likes

Jaki1299

Yoooo I’m so sorry for lashing out! Sometimes it’s hard to interpret persons tone of voice, because its text, so to me it sounded like you were being cocky, but you were really just summarizing the article… since I said I really didnt look into it that much!

Thanks for that clarity. I think in the long run DC films are gonna continue to be as successful as they have been most recently :blush:

2 Likes

@Zothegreat46

It’s ok; I guessed you may have misinterpreted what I said.

1 Like

The crossovers aren’t a priority at this moment. They are focusing on solo films. However, Suicide Squad 2 and Birds of Prey are still happening. We will probably get another team up later down the line, but I think DC is trying to world build for a bit. I think they realize doing JL as soon as they did was a mistake. But my guess is by 2025 there will be another JL film announced.

1 Like

I think there needs to be another Batman movie thats a hit, then have Spiderman (Miles Morales) appear at the end credits. You would then have a sequel that tells the story of how Miles Morales eventually becomes Robin. Then when that movie wins an Oscar, they make the a Robin spinoff where Morales is adopted and renamed Damian and he forms the Teen Titans at the end. You then make a new Titans film with Miles Morales, Beast Boy, Superboy, Spoiler and a teenage Tony Stark. Meanwhile the next Justice League movie can have additional heroes, such as Green Arrow, Captain America and Wolverine. There you go, DC. That’s how you shut down Disney. You’re welcome and enjoy your billions every quarter.

Develop the characters and the crossovers will follow.

I think a Wonder Woman and Aquaman related cross-over could be fun. Diana has teamed up with Arthur and Mera in separate adventures. I think a WW and Mera team up movie could be a lot of fun. They’re both mythical type power houses with non-competing power sets (which is also why I think Arthur and Mera action scenes work well together).