No Gilded City Codes in Inbox as DC Infinite Subscriber?

It has been advertised that we should be getting Gotham Knights in game codes as subscribers to DC Infinite. I have not seen them in my inbox to date and I am an Ultra subscriber and can read the comics. Is there a way to contact someone about this?

2 Likes

I’m sorry you haven’t received your code yet, @Rivalor. Just to be certain, have you read the comics on DCUI yet? You can find more detailed instructions about how to receive your codes here, and if you’re still not receiving the codes after you’ve read the comics, I would recommend contacting the support team here.

4 Likes

If it offers some small comfort, you can’t redeem them at the moment anyway because there’s some kind of database error with the Gotham Knights site that prevents you from signing in to redeem them.

I’m having the same issue when I first signed up again it did give me the first three codes. When I waited for the last 3 issues and read them the codes did not come up in my inbox. I saw this post and hit up support hopefully there something that can be done.