No coming soon/Last chance February

Now I’ve seen that new shows are indeed being added (TNBA and The Batman) but does anyone know what (if anything) is being removed? Thank you!

2 Likes

Oops, I didn’t mean for this to be in this chat…:grimacing:

From what I can tell nothing is being removed from the service this month. Looks like they are adding, along with all the comics they have been announcing, The New Batman Animated, The Batman, and Doom Patrol.

It doesn’t seem like there are any other additions from what I can tell. Hopefully I’m wrong and they have a few more surprises in store for us this month! Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I heard from one of the mods that there’s no plans for anything to be remove this month. Hopefully we’ll get alot more comics to read! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks y’all!

I believe Manhunter, Red Robin, and Checkmate are being removed if I remember correctly at the end of February. It should be posted in the Watchtower.

Sup suuup! As @E-Dot said, Manhunter, Red Robin, & Checkmate are being removed on the 28th, but this was by virtue of them being Second Chance readings returned by popular demand from the Great Culling of 2019.

But nothing else is being removed. In fact, keep your eye out for more comics being added every Tuesday!

6 Likes

That’s awesome. All hail to our fearless leaders! We will be conducting a human sacrifice in their honor later tonight if anyone would like to participate.

3 Likes

@iJest… I’ll allow it.

2 Likes

:smiley: Yaaaay!

2 Likes

This sacrifice you speak of…will there be beer?

4 Likes

BYOB, but blood will be provided.

2 Likes

This is dark… I LOVE IT!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t like beer but I’m a courteous fellah and wanted to ask for those that do enjoy it.

Now, will there be an after-sacrifice dinner at Denny’s?

3 Likes

That sounds like a good idea. I’m not trying to make waffles for the entire cult again.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

That was sweet of you to do the time you did that thing that you did. The waffles were tasty.

Denny’s is open late, so it seemed an optimal choice.

The provided blood, that’s name brand right?

4 Likes

It sure will be named and oh, thanks for reminding me, I do have a branding iron around here somewhere. Check and check! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done and done! And I mean done.

Who’s gettin’ the brand? I’ll bet it’s that Lumbard guy.

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure we’ll find someone deserving…

2 Likes