Ricci Grayson aka RICHARD!

Ric is to be cherished <3

1 Like

the boys are here

Richard Dick Grayson :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nightwing animated series or a movie

6 Likes

Okay, I didnā€™t know there was a meeting before this. I prefer Starfire honestly. IDK, I just find Babs to be the high school sweetheart, first love type of relationship while I see him settling with Kory. Is it Kory or Kori cuz Iā€™ve seen it both ways?
Court of Owls seems to have become a better fit for him than Batman which I like. Blockbuster and Deathstroke are also good candidates. With the history between him and Two-Face Iā€™m surprised we donā€™t see more of that. But, after Arkham Knight I have found that love the dynamic between him and Penguin more than anybody else! I think they would make great nemesis! GOAT level!
As for animated series or (Iā€™m assuming animated) movie IDK. I would love both! But if I have to choose I would have to choose series because it would last longer. But he 100% deserves both!

1 Like

I 100% agree how can u have a charector so popular with people and keep putting him to the side

3 Likes

Right! Every time we see him (with the exception of YJ) itā€™s in a fucking Batman movie where heā€™s treated as like a side character and they use him to put over the likes of Damian and show off how ā€œbadassā€ Batman is by having him needing to be saved when heā€™s so much more than that! Theyā€™re so afraid of Batman being surpassed that they continue to downplay everyone in the Batfamily, Dick more than anybody cuz everyone knows he would be the one to do it!

2 Likes

Different support an animated series to show off the character thinking a the itā€™s seasons n should be based off of Chuck Dixon run where Nightwing set up in bludhaven and going against blockbuster. Only negative to this that kory couldnt be in since she be too OP. But thankfully ngithwing has no shortage of ladyā€™s . We could have a love triangle with huntress and Batgirl.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, Huntress and who? The Dixon run was a little before Cassā€™s time.

Continues being in denial about Flashpoint

Iā€™d love a series based on Chuck Dixonā€™s run, although I could do without the love triangles. Also, I think you mean Oracle (Barbara Gordon) for that era.

Yeah Oracle that who I ment and just to complete it have the animation be in the vine of Scott McDaniel.

1 Like