Nightwing Round 2!

Meta Madhouse is starting up again this year! DCU just announced it on Facebook! I’m ready for Nightwing round 2!

9 Likes

We need some JSA and LoSH characters this year.

3 Likes

@Applejack, is there an eta on more information?

2 Likes

Hmmm, he’s on vacation for the current competition, so maybe they’ll let the previous champion either sit out or captain a team the following year.

6 Likes

YASSSS! Nightwing!! Woot!

3 Likes

What exactly is this?

3 Likes

It’s an annual (apparently) event that pits heroes and villains of DC against each other in 4 individual categories. Last year it was the big 3 and Shazam. Each one of them had a team of 8. We all voted for our 4 favorite characters in each group. Then the 4 winners of each group went against each other. Then the four winners went up against each other in the finals. Last year Nightwing beat out all contenders including Darkseid.

7 Likes

Oh awesome sounds fun and Nightwing is one of my favorites!

5 Likes

Justice for Ch’p!!!

4 Likes

Awesome can’t wait.

3 Likes

No idea what this is for but I’m happy the Nightwing fans came to play last time and that he he won. Still confused on what it’s supposed to do/mean though…

3 Likes

It’s just a fun community even. Like the Sexiest Man in DC contest.

4 Likes

Ah… okay. Well everybody knows who I’m rooting for.

3 Likes

For anyone that wants to prep with deep dive info, you can read our breakdown of last year here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/welcome-dc-universes-meta-madhouse/

More information will be coming soon™️, so stay sharp! It might be just a little more than a fun community event this year…

8 Likes

Hint: The sub-title “Tournament of Terror” should tell you what kind of characters are competing this year. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Let me just say, your profile picture looks awesome!

4 Likes

Thanks! Yours is pretty epic as well!

3 Likes

Thank you, Applejack!

3 Likes

OMG seeing that roster again just made my hype shoot through the roof of the batcave!!! I absolutely can not wait!!! Nightwing won The first Meta Mad-House and now someone else gets a chance! Who know what’s going to happen!! Eeeeee!!!
bounces around uncontrollably

4 Likes