Nightwing Red Suit or Blue?

Blue is here to stay, I imagine. But remember the Red Nightwing suit? Whad’ya think? Did Red Nightwing sizzle for you? Or is Blue still the coolest? OR… What other colors would be worth a try?

4 Likes

Gosh, it honestly depends on the era of the blue suit.

Like Red is better than the typical Blue “V” design you show in your post or even just the bird symbol from Batman: TAS and Young Justice.

But the Rebirth Blue suit looks really sleek and is probably my favorite. I’m also very partial to the OG Disco suit and probably would put that at my top.

4 Likes

I’m conflicted – on one hand, blue is his iconic color and I think fits Dick more. On the other, personally I like red more as it fits my personal aesthetic.

5 Likes

Well people do find red to be the sexiest color. If a single woman with red heels were to walk into a bar, she would leave that night with a man. The same cannot be said with blue.

4 Likes

I somehow get the feeling that Dick has no problem in that department with blue. Just sayin’. :rofl:

5 Likes

Red, green, and yellow.

5 Likes

The design itself for the red suit is actually something I really like and got better once they added the finger stripes. However it woulda looked better blue. No thanks to Jim Lee and Dan Didio :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:
The blue suit… I’m just gonna say it. The current Rebirth suit is crap. It’s so bland and boring. The only good thing it did was make the mask blue. The only blue suit that’s been any good is the original with the finger stripes and utility gauntlets/boots.

3 Likes

Just saw this Batwing photo on twitter! Has some “Blue Nightwing” vibes doesn’t it?

Very nice design!

Twitter link for photo:

3 Likes

I’d say blue as it’s his more iconic look.

Personally though it’s like the red Nightwing.

3 Likes

5 Likes

As others have said, it really depends on the era of the blue suit. I never liked the simple “V” design. That having been said, I like the Rebirth suit and some of the other blue suits better than the red one.

3 Likes

Definitely the blue for me. I like the arm/finger stripes best, lol. The new 52 outfit in blue is ok, but I think the chest and back color splash are too big. Rebirth looks decent, although the finger pad colors throw me off for some reason.

3 Likes

I like the red and blue suits equally.

3 Likes