Nightwing Movie

A man of great culture is in our presence.

3 Likes

I feel like they could make a good nightwing movie based on the first rebirth stories. Mainly back to blood haven. I feel like it would be a good way to show why the character is so different from other characters.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t like brave and the bold series so I didnā€™t watch that movieā€¦

1 Like

In my opinion they need to set up a good enough solo movie for Batman in the DCEU to start thinking about having a Nightwing movie. And they couldnā€™t really do it in the Dc movie universe theyā€™re doing right now because Dick Grayson was the robin killed by the Joker. But thatā€™s just an opinion. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I have only seen 1 episode, but I watched the movie for Scooby-Doo. It is top 3 Scooby movie I have seen.

1 Like

I doubt that. Those first 4 direct to video Scooby movies are unbeatable and just in the past decade or so Abracadabra Doo, Camp Scare, Big Top, Mask of the Blue Falcon, Moon Monster Madness, Gourmet Ghost, and Curse of the 13th Ghost were all great as well.

1 Like

Cyber Chase trumps all

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: My absolute FAVORITE!!!

1 Like

Yes, I think that the perfect villain might be deathstroke but I canā€™t really think of any better ones. I think supporting characters should be Batgirl (Barbara Gordon she can be Oracle or Batgirl), Batman and maybe some mentions of the teen Titans. He deserves his own movie but it has to be made good.

2 Likes

I miss Blockbusters.

2 Likes

Truth be told, when anyone asks the question, ā€œshould fill in the blank have their own movie,ā€ Iā€™m gonna say yes.

I think I would go with a Talon as the baddie, bring out the Court of Owls.

4 Likes

I truly believe that Rodriguez would do an amazing job depicting the grittiness of BlĆ¼dhaven

2 Likes

I donā€™t think want Christopher Nolan again. He just finished his Batman trilogy so I think itā€™s a little much for him.

1 Like

Respectable. Who do you suggest direct the film?

1 Like

Gareth Evans because heā€™s a master of action. He created the best action film of all time The Raid and possibly the only film that can beat that is its sequel The Raid 2. Heā€™s great at making characters and he was going to do a Deathstroke so film before it being cancelled and I want him to get a chance with the Batman mythology.

There should be a Nightwing movie! I would like to see a storyline around Spyral.

1 Like
1 Like