đŸ”” 🟣 Nightwing Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) 🟣 đŸ””

Agreed. Under Taylor’s pen, Nightwing has unlimited potential.

3 Likes

How come y’all keep referring to BG as Oracle. You do know that’s a facet of her past, right?

3 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Technically, BG is a facet of Babs’ past as well. It just happens to have been in use for the last 11 years of the modern era.

'Sides, Babs is wonderful in all of her identities. :wink:

Right?

I’m almost pained that I won’t be reading that until a month from now, but in the meanwhile, I’ll just gawk at the cover, because it’s “su-weet!”

2 Likes

Nope- not so. She’s still in the guise to this day.

If anything people should be celebrating that she’s both of these things and not trying to separate out one from the other.

3 Likes

Got that covered. :point_down:t2: :wink:

I’ve got that covered, too. :slight_smile:

Be it as herself, Batgirl or Oracle, Ms. Gordon is a wonderful wunderkind of badassery.

4 Likes

She appears to be slowly stepping back into the role of Oracle, and in future state does use Oracle despite being in the field.

2 Likes

Dick and Babs are still the “Dynamite Duo” to me.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t object to a World’s Finest title that starred Babs and Dick.

Its kind of a surprise that we haven’t had a series that’s squarely focused on those two, TBH.

Unless we have, and I’m unaware of it.

2 Likes

Same here @CaptainYesterday. :smiley:

:purple_heart:

I heart this^^^. :smiley: :0_batgirl: :0_nightwing:

4 Likes

I’ll add it to my to-do list. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Yay! :+1:

3 Likes

Full disclosure: My writing to-do list is long, so its going to be a while.

reexamines the first quarter of his to-do list

X’Hal, its going to be a very long while! :smile:

2 Likes

DC89 pivots to Starfire channeling mode

You have made a reference to the Starfire and I am the loving it!

3 Likes

They were the lead feature in Batman Family for the first 16 issues.

4 Likes

Alfred telling Batman that Dick is spending a lot of money on gas to ride his bike from Hudson University to Washington DC and back. :grin:

3 Likes

I certainly hope that’s not a Kryptonite ray, because while I’m Gotham-born, I’m at heart a Kryptonian, and Kryptonite and I don’t match.

Unless it has a sprinkle of salt on it. Then its a tasty snack. :drooling_face:

Good to know! :+1:t2:

adds Batman Family to his list

I’ve read maybe four issues from that series, and they’ve all been at random intervals to where even my memory doesn’t remember what was going on in them.

I think Batman Family just became my weekend reading project.

2 Likes

Yep. :+1:

4 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

oh sorry1 I don’t mean she is going to go back into the chair outside of Wayne Family Adventures. I mean she is going back to a more behind-the-scenes support role for the batfamily, she will defiantly still jump into her batsuit and go bail her boy wonder or any of the members of the family out. I just don’t mind the idea of her using oracle for both field missions and when she works as opts support. because Babs is not a girl she is a woman is my silly reasoning for having her put up batgirl down for oracle both in the field and behind her computer.

3 Likes