Nightwing (2016) #68 Spoilers

So what did y’all think of the newest Nightwing? Has Ric finally disappeared?! I thought it was awesome. The story build up is definitely not something that should have lasted this long. But I don’t really mind. It allows us to explore a whole new world through the eyes of the guy that was Nightwing.

1 Like

Well, I’m glad progress has actually been made with Dick regaining memories, even fuzzy ones. The splash page confused me… I mean some of the stuff it showed was from pre-Flashpoint. Also, I thought he knew he was Nightwing/Robin, but I guess this is an awakening from being a brainwashed Talon twice-over so maybe that got muddled a bit in the memory spill. Hopefully, he’ll start reconnecting with the rest of the DCU (especially the Bat-family!) as he investigates what happened to him.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was weird when it showed the New Teen Titans in full costume and stuff. I wasn’t sure if that was part of the current cannon.

1 Like

I did love the page where he picked up the sticks and said, “This is me.” (Or something like that) Yay, Nightwing! Considering that he was already helping the Nightwings and then jumping around as a talon, I think that part of his life might be less complicated to pick back up/accept than the personal/people aspects. Still, it’s nice to see a positive reclaiming of a part of himself.

2 Likes

Yeah that made me really happy. It was definitely worth the wait for this comic.

2 Likes