Nightmare DC Projects

I’ll start: Booster Gold, by Frank Miller

2 Likes

How? Booster Gold is black comedy and Miller is a master of both comedy and darkness.

At one point the reports said I would be played by Jennifer Laurence, and that sounds like awful casting.

4 Likes

Not going to lie, I want to see a Frank Miller Booster Gold series now.

5 Likes

To be clear, I was thinking about, like Current Frank Miller. A Booster Gold comic by Miller at the top of his game could be really cool.

2 Likes

A canonical Superman story written by Garth Ennis.

Look, I love Garth Ennis. He’s my favorite comic author. But for him to write a canonical series about someone who is inspiration, truthful, and always respectful just wouldn’t go well.

2 Likes

Justice Society by Marc Guggenheim

3 Likes

A standard cover price of $8.99 for a 22 page comic book.

8 Likes

A storyline where Tim and Bernard break up

5 Likes

What if they breakup a wishbone?

3 Likes

No. I don’t want any breaks to happen.

3 Likes

I chose to believe any project can be done well regardless of writer. Justice league international being written by Keith Griffin is my example of that.

But I say that Tom Taylor on Wonder-woman would be a problem. He seems to have a blindspot on characterization of this character that comes up whenever he writes anything with her involved.

4 Likes

Travel Foreman penciling me. That would be a nightmare.

3 Likes

Superman is the one character he writes well.

3 Likes

No.

1 Like

A story where Catwoman is dating anyone else besides Batman.

2 Likes

I dare not speak my nightmares into existence lest they come true

4 Likes

James Gunn doing Me. Terrific

2 Likes

DC Super Hero Pets remake…in the style of the live-action Disney “reimaginings.”

5 Likes

giphy (13)
HastyUnripeFlies-size_restricted

4 Likes

Crisis On Infinite Earths…in the style of Seinfeld. Wait, did I say nightmare? I meant “fantastic amazing do it do it do it.”

4 Likes