NFT Voucher Codes

I registered for FanDome using my DCUI account, too. I assume this is how most people on here would have done it, so I don’t see any reason why you’d be ineligible.

Yea I think the issue is miscommunication between palm and dc imo. Either way this is becoming a bit a of a mess hopefully gets resolved quickly. And yes dc I have messaged palm stop telling me to do that lol

If i sign up now is it still possible to get an nft? Or was it over awhile ago?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the free DC NFTs were only available during the FanDome period, which has now since passed. (More info about that can be found here.)

Sorry to hear that you may have missed the opportunity! There will likely be more DC NFTs in the future though, so hopefully you’ll get another chance.

1 Like

I did everything but I didn’t get any? Oh well no big deal. I also created a character for it on that create a secret character thread/email. Never saw or had access to it after I made him? Again, oh well. But, I do have a ton of problems with tech on here nobody else has. I was always having little problems here & there. Now, it’s basically everything I try to do is a challenge. I can still read & post tho so I’ll soldier onwards.

If all in the above FAQ is applicable to you and you still didn’t receive anything, please proceed with reaching out to Palm. :slightly_smiling_face:

That portion of the NFT stuff is out of our hands, so Palm will be the place to go with any inquiries/concerns!

1 Like

Gotcha, I just did a blur on another post & it worked fine. Probably just one of those who knows type deals?

Awh snap, thanks for the info​:pray: Hopefully i can grab one of the next batch if they have one​:call_me_hand:

I signed up for the NFT during Fandome and still haven’t received it. Are they still backlogged sending them? I contacted Palm weeks ago, with no response. Anyone else still waiting for it?

Hey!

Did you try reaching out to our support team? They may be able to assist you. You can get in touch here → yourdcu.com/submit

You’re definitely not the only one. I’m in the same boat as you. I registered well before FanDome and have received no code.

It would be great to know if Palm is just slow but still sending out codes or if this just isn’t gonna happen. I wrote to them a few weeks ago and got a form response clearly written before FanDome saying the codes were being sent out over a period of “days” as we “approach” DC FanDome–a laughable timeline in retrospect. I wrote again a few days ago and have received no response.

Yes, I did and was advised to contact Palm directly. I sent 2 messages through their support system, but only got canned responses, no help there.

1 Like