NFT Voucher Codes

Hello,

Can you please help to provide an update on the NFT voucher code status?

I signed up via the instructions - however, had an issue with my account that required password updating. Palm is clearly overwhelmed with how many users it is managing since both my email verification and password reset emails have sent 24 hours after request/ were made.

3 days later I’m ready to redeem my NFT… but still have received no voucher to do so…

Please help :slight_smile: (and was this process intended to take an entire week to complete?)

TJ

3 Likes

I signed up for Fandome many weeks ago and haven’t received my voucher either. Although my understanding is the emails are slowly going out in batches, so I’m hoping mine is still coming?

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to sign up for the event. I go to the website, log in, and there’s no prompts or anything.

1 Like

I think if you log in that’s the same as signing up? Otherwise you have to make a new account. But maybe I’m wrong.

If that’s it, then they never sent me the NFTs.

Got them earlier. Thank you.

1 Like

I got mine today, too!

1 Like

have you heard anything about your voucher yet? im in the exact same situation as you

Glad to see some others are in the same boat as me. It gives me some hope my voucher might eventually arrive.

The Palm FAQ says it may take “up to 2 days” for the vouchers to be sent out to your email after you sign up for FanDome. I’m at over a week and still nothing. Here’s hoping they’re just a bit overwhelmed and will get to everybody eventually.

1 Like

@HeroMan @vellum1991.31202 We’re happy to have you here! :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear you are still waiting on your NFT voucher codes, but you should still be receiving them. We greatly appreciate your patience!

3 Likes

I need a voucher code

Hey @egripp05.36393, welcome to the community!

If you signed up for DC FanDome before or during the event, you should receive a voucher code via email!

Note that it can take a few days to receive your code :slight_smile:

Follow up: still no voucher :pensive: but I’m sure everyone involved is hard at work getting them out to those of us waiting. Looking forward to receiving it soon :relaxed: Cheers !

Curious if your voucher code ever showed up. I haven’t received anything, and DC FanDome is swiftly vanishing in the rearview mirror.

I did all the necessary step la to enroll but got an email stating I’m not merited one so I replied back with all my evidence and I’m waiting to hear back now smh I’m very disappointed in the process of this though none the lesss very discouraging

Wow, sorry to hear that. I’ve received nothing at all.

I’m sorry you all haven’t received anything yet. Please reach out to Palm support here @vellum1991.31202 & @HeroMan. They should be able to assist you.

Thanks for your assistance, @LastSon0fMars. I know this isn’t your responsibility.

The Palm site has said for a while now that “We’re rolling out the NFT program to our registered DC Fans as we approach DC FanDome, you will receive yours soon!” That “as we approach DC FanDome” doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

Honestly, it’s no big deal if I don’t get anything. I frankly don’t really get the NFT thing yet, but I thought this might be an easy (and free) way to see what all the fuss is about.

Already did that explaining the situation to them. Issue is they say I didn’t have my email registered before fandom which is falso cause on the site it states if your not registered sign up or use your already dc infinite universe login ( which I did) and that should’ve made me eligible right then and there which I also read somewhere else that was also part of a method to receive it cause it was for already and newly registered members. So I plead that case and now just waiting to here back. But that’s where I’m at smh :crossed_fingers:t4:

Well, here’s the form response I got:

We’re rolling out the NFT program to our registered DC Fans as we approach DC FanDome, you will receive yours soon!
The emails with voucher codes will be sent out over the course of several days.

Obviously this was written quite a while ago (that “as we approach DC FanDome”) and the time frame of “several days” is a bit comical now that we’re a month past the drop date. But on the hopeful side, perhaps the fact this form response was sent out at all is a sign the operation is still ongoing.