Next Week on DC Daily, 11/18 - 11/22: 300th Episode Extravaganza!

Hey, everybody!

This coming week on DC Daily is a huge celebration as Tuesday, November 19th marks our 300th Episode with special guest, Supergirl’s Nicole Maines! Of course, we’ll also have our Comic and TV show discussions, so you won’t want to miss a single day!

MON (11/18): Birds of Prey Ep 6 - “Primal Scream”

TUES (11/19): 300th Episode Extravaganza w/ Supergirl’s Nicole Maines

WED (11/20): Comic Shop Talk & Tales From the Dark Multiverse: The Death of Superman w/ The Flash’s Danielle Panabaker

THURS (11/21): Titans Ep 11 - “E.L._.O.”

FRI (11/22): Comics Talk with James Tynion IV

How are you going to celebrate 300 episodes of DC Daily? Tell us BELOW in the COMMENTS!

AND We continue our coverage of Countdown to Crisis on Infinite Earths on Monday, 11/18 with Issue #2! Post your thoughts here DC Daily's Countdown to Crisis on Infinite Earths: Join Us!-UPDATE on Issue #3 on Monday so we can include it on Tuesday’s show and so on!

5 Likes

Does this milestone 300th episode event feature a Jim Lee variant cover? I mean, the 750th issues of Wonder Woman and The Flash will, so why not this marker of import? :wink:

Wednesday’s episode sounds pretty sweet. I’m curious what the “Comic Shop Talk” will constitute. Professionals chit-chatting in a store (as we’ve seen before) or something new and never before seen? In any event, I bet the TFTDM:TDOS talk will be sweet.

5 Likes

I’ll celebrate by watching 300! :grin:

3 Likes

Awesome can’t wait

1 Like

I suggested here a while ago that they use an 80’s-style Anniversary logo for these episodes; hopefully they will!

1 Like