Next Pre-Flash Saturday Late Night Watch Along

I thought of using the word ‘placeholder’ with these off weeks because of my motive of maintaining the habit. Also, this thread was almost called “Second Pre-Flash…” just to make mention…

1 Like

You know, we could also watch a movie

1 Like

Hey, i really don’t need an excuse for a gratuitous bump. Any thoughts for this Saturday and then we don’t have to think about it

1 Like
  • Teen Titans animated series
  • Wonder Woman
  • Some movie…
  • Some other suggestion…

0 voters

next bump. and a poll!

1 Like

I probably could edit the poll post, but would that still bump it? Nevertheless, the “Some…” votes are going to need a follow up post.

1 Like

Still tied and the vote for “some other suggestion” will need to make said suggestion.

1 Like

The 1974 Wonder Woman pilot is gloriously bad. It would be fun to rip apart with everyone if I don’t have to stay at work all night. I did review it on my podcast a few weeks ago: Episode 11 by The Chris-cast • A podcast on Anchor

I made a point to watch that before DC Daily gave it their treatment. If you don’t have to stay at work all night, I will gladly cede the decision.

1 Like

This is your show, I will gladly watch whatever you choose if I get to participate…

How about “Wonder Woman in Hollywood”-- the last episode produced and broadcast of the New, Original Wonder Woman-- before ABC decided the show was too expensive to produce 22 episodes for a full season the following fall.

1 Like

I was thinking at least a double feature, including but not limited to something non-consecutive. in which case, the thanksgiving method would be employed. I am more than content to rule with an iron fist; nevertheless, suggestions are indeed welcome.

1 Like

I will suggest wonder woman s2 eps 6 & 12: The Pied Piper and The Deadly Toys, respectively.

1 Like

Given we are in the middle of Crisis, I’d recommend JL: Crisis on Two Earths.

Earth 3 villains (remember the heroes and villains are swapped on earth 3) try to take over and you have James Woods as Owlman.

It is the first DC film/tv to show the multiverse and Owlman poses nearly as much to the multiverse as the anti monitor.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

it’s good food, but i think it would be BYO

1 Like

@AntLeon If we watch Teen Titans, how many episodes would we watch?

1 Like

@JLWWSM at least three, not unlike the saturday evening cartoon watchalong that is currently on hiatus. at 22 minutes each, that’s approx an hour. we can do more since the inmates are running this proveribal asylum.

Sorry for the delay on responding, i was at werk and very incommunicado.

2 Likes

No worries and thanks. If it’s Teen Titans, I can attend for at least the first two, then sleep may takeover cause it’ll be past my usual bedtime

1 Like

@clarkewolfe, are you and the DC Daily gang still waiting for an invite? You know all are welcome on our late night watching…

The poll is closed and two votes for Teen Titans means it will be Teen Titans. It is unfortunate, but a suggestion vote without a suggestion cannot be considered. But thank you for playing all who chose to vote in this poll.

@MovieAddict will hopefully get that early Xmas gift by staying deactivated. Wonder Woman will have to wait for another day.

The Teen Titans in question shall be S4 episodes 11-13, The End. See the thread in Community Events for further details.

1 Like