Next DC animated series or animated movie that should be done?

Black canary

3 Likes

Formerly Known as the Justice League. Or anything based on the JLI. Itā€™s well over due if ya ask me.

1 Like

Iā€™m down for a solo Nightwing movie or show, hell Iā€™ll even take DC Shorts on him at this point lol. I love the Nightwing and Damien Storylines too though

3 Likes

Ya Nightwings well overdue for a movie/series too

2 Likes

Yes a nightwing series that takes place after he departs from the robin mantel and moves to bludhaven

3 Likes

Iā€™d love another Showcase anthology. I loved the shorts they did before and itā€™s a shame they couldnā€™t continue them .

3 Likes

Animated series? Green Lantern: TAS season 2 haha. But as for a totally new one, Iā€™d love an Aquaman cartoon.

And for an animated movie? As a Hal Jordan fanboy, it feels dirty to say, but Iā€™d like to see a modern adaptation of Emerald Twilight, as long as you follow it up with Green Lantern Rebirth. Tell those two stories condensed as one film, or a 2-parter. Then use it as a jumping off point for a Geoff Johns Green Lantern animated movie saga. Blackest Night would feel SO earned by then. No need to rush into it headfirst.

1 Like

Animated

Series: Legion of Superheroes, Question, Lady Shiva, icon & Rocket, DakotaVerse heroes, Aqualad/Tempest & Tula series, Zatanna, Birds of Prey and Captain Atom

Movie: Green Lantern Corp, Lobo, Mister Miracle & Big Barda New Godā€™s, Karate Kid, Static & Gear, Manhunter (Kate Spencer), Plastic Man, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, The Spectre, Captain Atom, Hawkgirl, Nightwing and the Robins and Supersons

2 Likes

Itā€™ll never happen, but Iā€™d for for a Secret Six animated series and/or feature!

1 Like

They need to do Blackest Night, Brightest Day, Kingdom Come.
After that put Batman on the backburner for awhile and explore characters with no movies.

1 Like

I would love the 80ā€™s Teen Titans to get some love. Also, Camelot 3000 would be amazing!!!

1 Like

Wish they would do an Identity Crisis movie. They would probably have to take a lead from Gotham by Gaslight and change who the murderer was, but that is such a great story it would be cool to see it adapted.

Fire and Ice needs their own animated movie!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman the animated series. Itā€™s the jewel her legacy needs!!!

1 Like

For a series Iā€™d like to see them tackle the JSA or even All-Star Squadron, . For a Movie ā€¦ How about our favorite weirdness magnet BLUE DEVIL!

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t be against Batman Knightfall, it might work out better in a long or two part movie than it did as a comic series.

3 Likes

The blackest night!

3 Likes

I would love to see both solo Nightwing and Wonder Woman animated shows. Nightwing is definitely overdue for his own solo animated film and we need more of those for Wonder woman as well.

2 Likes

WW series or movie. They did such a good job with the first one (and one of the DCAU first movies, if memory serves). Maybe in 2011 To coincide with historical dates DCU has been doing. I wonā€™t say how long seeā€™s been around, a gentleman never asks or revels a lady age.

2 Likes

I would love to see a reboot of Smallville that doesnt focus so much on Lana Lang as much. Remember seasons 1-4? Too much lana and Clark love storyā€¦

1 Like