Next DC animated series or animated movie that should be done?

I think they should do some solo titans or young justice stories. They can do a solo nightwing movie or the history of aqualad on how he helped aquaman battle to protect Atlantis.

7 Likes

A question animated movie

3 Likes

Or an Atlantis animated series

1 Like

I’d love a setup for Blackest Night and Brightest Day… and then those two.

Aquaman Death of a King would be cool to see, although more recent Aquaman arcs might be saved for potential live action use.

I also think year one stories would be fun (e.g. Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing) as well as Bat-family teamup movies (with or without Batman). I’d list some Flash stories, but I think Wally would get replaced with Barry, so I’d rather not.

3 Likes

Yes I would love to see a year one of Nightwing or any of the batfamily. I would also like to see a Jamie Reyes/blue beetle. Mayne the history of vandle savage Or spoiler or Martian the manhunter who is underrated and my opinion deserves to be in the justice league movie over cyborg

1 Like

I’d love to see a show or movie about the justice society!

4 Likes

Subject matter for the next three animated series (any and all would be welcome as DCU originals):

-Superman (always #1)
-Wonder Woman
-Justice Society

2 Likes
  • Red Son

• Hard R rated Death of the Family

• Literally anything Green Lantern (preferably Sinestro Corps War)

• A Crisis. Could be any of the seven ranging from Crisis On Infinite Earths to Final Crisis to Metal.

3 Likes

I say Constantine like how they did City of Demons.

2 Likes

The main thing I want is more animated movies that aren’t in the blah DCAOM house style. I prefer DC’s animated projects to be a little more ambitious in execution.

Any of the Crisis’

Sinestro Corp War

War of the Green Lanterns

Darkseid War

1 Like

Also a trinity of sin animated series or movie. Or just anything with question or phantom stranger. I think dc has done a poor job at marketing phantom stranger toward a media based audience. I love his character.

1 Like

1.) BATMAN CHRONICLES: THE GAUNTLET
2.) Titans around the world
3.) NIGHTWING year one
4.) The new Gods
5.) Batman the long Halloween

2 Likes

For the lesser known heroes/villians: Justice League International. The target demographic could be children given Booster’s and Beetle’s goofy personalities.

I’d love a JSA animated series, or a Superman Family animated series. For the Superman Family series, I have a general planned out for 2 to 3 seasons.

1 Like

Maybe a Milestone Comics series. I always enjoyed Static Shock as a kid and maybe they could continue with an older Static who is training the next generation.

1 Like

I would also love to see an azrael animated movie

2 Likes

Batman Hush

1 Like

A new Batman beyond would be cool with them introducing Robin beyond

1 Like

#1 JSA
#2 Blackest Night
#3 A movie starring Nightwing and Babs, maybe him starting out in Bloodhaven (I am think along the lines of his 1990’s run where he takes on Blockbuster)
#4 Super Sons

1 Like