NEWS ALERT: DC Swag Received by Fan During Polar Vortex!

And thx for best wishes!!! We sure chose a cold time of year to get married in 1974 between college semesters…

1 Like

Good idea!

2 Likes

Nice ! Stay warm :diamonds::black_joker:

2 Likes

I used firewood all day, but just now switched the propane furnace back on. -2 F and a long day tomorrow.

1 Like

That’s an awesome haul! :smiley:

1 Like

Just cracked open my care package and now I’m gonna be up all night reading. Thank you so much @Applejack and team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

DawkXkr_d.jpg

7 Likes

I’ve never read World’s Greatest Superheroes but this book is beautiful. Alex Ross is a master.

3 Likes

Congrats fellas! The gratitude that the DCU shows to its members is impressive

3 Likes

How did they get us all to get these the same day and pretty much the same day as Reign of the Superman and the big expanded library rollout… this is cray cray, all that’s missing is a fireworks display!!! Yahoo

3 Likes

@Don-El, maybe it’s the vortex at work!

@MattMcDonald, yay!! Thank you for all you do to support the service, Book Club Professor since Day One launch! <3

2 Likes

I didn’t realize how much personal thought went into each care package, although I did start to suspect when I got mine as it was too much of what I like to be chosen at random. It is so cool you put that kind of thought into it, makes me feel even more impressed with my box then I already was. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Encrypted data transmission to Brainiac the implanted webcams are working well gifts received Plan B now initiated over

1 Like