New ZSJL Enamel Pins in the DC Shop!

Yesterday, the epic tale of good vs evil was started anew and remastered in a different light in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

We watched enthralled as the Justice League battled against the New Gods, culminating in a legendary stand-off between Darkseid and Superman.

Now, take home these amazing pins to relive that harrowing moment in perpetuity!

Head over to the DC Shop to pre-order both pins now!

Are you going to add these two pins to your collection? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

2 Likes

No, as I don’t typically collect pins, but these are nice. :+1:t2:

hopes the DC Shop will be carrying McFarlane products, especially his Snyder Cut wares, in the not too distant future

5 Likes

Hmmm… I just might? Mostly all female pins for me. I think the only males I have is the JSA at their 1st meeting. Came with my Power Girl DC Universe Classics. But I’m digging those. I got a Superman vs Darkseid poster they would go nicely with…

3 Likes

Speaking of posters, I would love to see some Zack Snyder’s Justice League promo art and character pix as posters in the DC Shop.

2 Likes

Yes for sure. I’ve got a JL movie poster on top of my tall single shelf part of my collection. I should have a pic of it b4 I put it up there.

4 Likes

ummmmm… where was this moment!!!

HA!! Counting the eggs before they hatch I guess.

1 Like

Pins are back in stock if anyone wants one!

1 Like

:scream: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

1 Like